Monday 4 May 2015

Let's see how long this lasts.

Hello people of the internet :) I have been wanting to restart writing my blog for so so long, but I just don't know what to write about. I don't have a specific 'thing' to focus on .. I love music, reading, fashion, fitness, going out with friends, travelling etc etc and to me I can't just pin down what I want this blog to be about without writing about everything that I love.

I am currently 24 years old and having a bit of a quarter life crisis. So as I am trying to figure life out I thought hey, why not write it all down and be able to look back on it in years to come.

I can't promise what this blog is going to be- it is literally a mis-match of everything, from photos of days out or holidays to writing about the new clothes I buy, monthly favourites to things that make me happy on a weekly basis. And then maybe even my feelings, because they always say it's better to write it down than keep it in, and maybe if people are feeling the same as me - we can all make each other feel better!

I think life is at a very confusing stage right now- especially as it feels everyone around me knows what they're doing and starting to settle down, whereas I am still living at home with my mum, in a job that I do enjoy but can't see it being forever and in a long distance relationship which can sometimes be quite a bit poo. But I like reading blogs from people who are around the same age as me and feeling like I am feeling- it makes me feel like I don't have to have it all figured out right this second or even this year.

Anyway, now that that's out there; here's some of the things I am looking forward to in the next few months:

I've got my friend's hen do in a couple of weeks and then the next day I'm heading down to London for another friend's birthday and I will get to see one of my bestest friends who I haven't seen for almost two years as she's only been back in the country a couple of months. So I am super duper excited to see her. Then later that week my boyfriend will be coming up for a long weekend, hopefully I'm also booking to go back to Turkey in July with my bestie for our last holiday before she flies out to Abu Dhabi to live and work there. Then the hen do friend has her wedding in August, it's also my birthday and then my boyfriend's a week after. And hopefully to finish off the summer me and boyfriend will be going away on holiday to celebrate the end of his Masters degree.
I am also hoping to throw the Colour Run (or one of it's off-springs) in to the plans as well.

So it is all looking to be a good summer if everything goes according to plan!


Right well, I think that's enough rambling for today. I'm looking forward to seeing what this blog turns into, I think it'll give me something to focus and a new hobby!


No comments:

Post a Comment